- Science Direct - provides full text for many science and health science journals
- Scopus - citation analysis and more
This is the official announcement from Elsevier, the company that provides these databases to us:
We would like to give you advance notice of an interruption of service for Elsevier platforms and solutions due to scheduled maintenance.
On Saturday, August 1, access to Elsevier platforms will be unavailable due to a scheduled maintenance for approximately 4.5 hours starting at 06:00 PM EDT. Please check the World Clock Time Zone Converter to convert the time in your local time.
The platforms and solutions involved are:
- Elsevier Research Platforms: ScienceDirect, Scopus (including Author Feedback Wizard), Engineering Village, Mendeley
- Research Intelligence: SciVal Funding
- R&D Solutions: Reaxys, Embase, Geofacets
Each platform will be displaying a warning to users of this scheduled downtime, and during downtime, there will be a message informing users of the temporary unavailability of service.
To stay up to date with any developments follow the individual Twitter accounts for the products.
Thank you for your patience as we strive to update our products.
Elsevier Customer Service Team