The National Guidelines Clearinghouse was a free website for locating clinical practice guidelines. It didn't create the guidelines, but it was a helpful place to locate them.
If you've got a UNCG computing account, here are some options for locating practice guidelines -
- DynaMed Plus - clinical information summaries for thousands of conditions with links to guidelines
- Current practice guidelines in primary care - current edition via AccessMedicine database
- Current practice guidelines in inpatient medicine - current edition via AccessMedicine database
- a free "clinical search engine designed to allow users to quickly and easily find and use high-quality research evidence to support their practice and/or care"
- type your topic, then on the left side of results click Guidelines to narrow your results