Thursday, September 24, 2015

How can you get library help? Lots of ways! Sunday 9/27 availability of health sciences librarian

Reminder to UNCG health science students who have wondered "How can I get library help?"

Lots of ways!

The "Chat with a librarian" or "AskUs" service provides help in person at the Reference/AskUs Desk, by phone and chat during weekdays, evenings and weekends:  http://library.uncg.edu/info/ask_us.aspx

This is a great service!

Very handy, because your health sciences librarian can not be available all of the time!  If you would like to speak directly with me, an appointment is a good idea.  Please contact me: http://library.uncg.edu/info/depts/reference/staff/lea_leininger.aspx

I am typically available weekdays, but I sometimes have evening and weekend shifts.  During the fall 2015 semester, I am working at the Reference/Ask Us Desk many Tuesday evenings from 5-7 pm.  And I am scheduled to work at the Reference/Ask Us Desk this weekend, Sunday 9/27 from 2-6 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment