At the moment the library link resolver is down.
That means that you can't follow "check for full text" links from databases to article full text, and you can't follow "view" links from the catalog into ebooks, online films, etc. Also, if you've got library full text links active in Google Scholar, those links won't actually get you to our library copies of full text.
Many apologies for this inconvenience!
- chat with a librarian http://library.uncg.edu/info/ask_us.aspx or 336.334.5419
- contact your health sciences librarian: info on this page http://uncg.libguides.com/nur
Suggested workaround: pick a big database that has plenty of full text
- ProQuest Central databases - articles and dissertations, has peer reviewed and full text limits
- R2 ebook library - a database of health care ebooks; other ebook databases are listed on this page
- Academic Video Online - over 5,000 online films; browse to nursing and other disciplines. Other online film databases are listed on this page - http://uncg.libguides.com/streamingfilms
- You might get free full text!
- At least you should see which publisher published this article; look in the list of databases to see if we have a full text collection from that publisher